Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Bancorp eTrade?
Bancorp e-Trade is an online stockbroking service powered by Capital Bancorp Plc that allows investors trade shares/bonds, with a minimum of One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) at the clients’ convenience.
Q: Who is eligible to be on this platform?
Any adult above the age of 18 years (However; if a minor, a sponsor is required)
Q: What are the Requirements to access Bancorp e-Trade?
Q: What are the benefits of Bancorp e-Trade platform to me?
- Operational Account with Capital Bancorp
- Access to Internet
- Active e-mail address.
- An Operational Bank Account (current or savings)
Q: How can I make payments?
- Online access to your account.
- Placing mandates at your convenience
- Receiving proceeds of stock sales and making payment for stock purchases from the comfort of your homes and offices
- Access to our research reports
Q: What is the minimum amount I can start trading with on the Bancorp e-Trade platform?
- Online transfer, VISA and Interswitch enabled debit cards
- Payment to any First Bank branch (see Bank Details Here).
You should pay a minimum of N1, 000 initial deposits and subsequently any amount.
Q: How do I sign unto Bancorp e-Trade?
Simply complete our Online Registration Form
Q: What are the basic documentations required to open my account?
See the Get Started